60uP® RETURN POLICY
We are sure you are going to love your 60uP® purchase and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department within 30 days of delivery.
60uP® Standard Return Policy applicable to all purchases:
- Within the 30 day return period, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by contacting 60uP® Customer Service before shipping the product to us.
- Products returned without an RMA number will not be refunded or credited.
- Your return must be received no later than two (2) weeks after we have provided your RMA number.
- Products must be returned undamaged in suitable packaging (preferably original cartons).
- Must be in original condition with all accessories and materials included.
- Any refund due will be to the original method of payment. Refunds do not include any shipping and handling costs incurred at purchase
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, however, 60uP® does provide some assistance per the following:
Returning your 60uP® Balance Board:
Because of the size and weight of your 60uP® Balance Board, approved returns will receive a pre-paid shipping label to facilitate the return. The cost for this service is $49.95, due to current carrier increases with gas prices, which will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- If accessories such as a mat or resistance bands are being returned at the same time, please seal these items inside the 60uP® Balance Board box.
Returning your 60uP® Metal Poles:
The size and weight of the metal poles will require a separate box if being returned with the 60uP® Board. We will also provide a pre-paid return shipping label for this item for your convenience . The cost for this service is $19.95, which will be deducted from the total amount of your refund. The cost of shipping has drastically increased due to the current gas prices.
Returning other 60uP® Accessories and 60uP® Wellness products:
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
HOW TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE:
(855) 721-7888 [M-F, 9a - 4p PST]
If you purchased a 60uP® Inc. Balance Board from a retail store (e.g., Amazon), please refer to the store return policy.
60uP Inc. defines an unauthorized return as any merchandise returned to our facilities without a valid and current RMA number issued by 60uP Inc. Failure to properly mark packages with a valid RMA number, or allowing an RMA number to expire, will cause 60uP® Inc. to consider a return unauthorized. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will not be eligible for refund or credit and 60uP Inc. will discard the product. The customer assumes all shipping and handling charges for any unauthorized return.
Order Cancellation Policy
Your order begins processing as soon as you click the “Submit” button or place the authorized phone order commitment. After submission, it may be possible to cancel your order by calling us directly. Once inventory has been allocated to your order, it cannot be canceled.
IMPORTANT: Any attempts to cancel your order after it moves into the shipping process does not guarantee the order will not be shipped. If you change your mind about the order or we are unable to stop your order, you can return any unwanted items in accordance with our return policy.
There cannot be any refund for Route Insurance purchase once the shipment has been confirmed with a tracking number. Any returns and refunds will not include the Route Insurance fee.